18650 Lithium-Ion Batteries
PCB Plastic Battery Holders / Sleds
For 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells, with built-in PCB protection circuits
Thru-Hole, Surface Mount and Solder Lug Configurations
Designed for the demands of securing the higher energy density and lower weight rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells with built-in PCB protection circuits.
Keystone's holders are specifically engineered to withstand the rigors of abuse and recharging cycles associated with the 18650 Lithium-Ion cell usages. Keystone's new battery holders are ideal for 3.7 volt, high energy, lower weight mobile electronics, industrial and telecomm applications that have circuit protection to prevent battery damage.
Holders feature snap-in PC contacts which assure stability during wave soldering. These low profile, space saving holders are clearly marked with polarity identification to assure proper orientation.
The bodies are molded from UL 94V-0 rated plastics. Contacts are 0.012" (0.30mm) thick Spring Steel with Tin Nickel plating or Phosphor Bronze with gold flash plating. Optional snap-on, molded PBT UL 94V-0, tamper proof covers which help protect against severe shock, vibration and shorting potential are also available.
- Thru-Hole, Surface Mount and Solder Lug configurations
- Snap-In PC contact holds in position for wave soldering (THM)
- Tin-Nickel Plated contacts for excellent soldering (THM & Lug)
- Gold Flash for outstanding solder performance (SMT)
- Polarity clearly marked for orientation
- Low Profile, space saving Keystone also offers holders for "1/2AA" ;"AA"; "AAA";"2/3A"; "1/3N" type batteries.
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Refer to Keystone's Catalog for our complete product offering and specifications.
Back to Previous Page
Products: Show/Hide Product View