Maxi Series Key-Pad Dome Switches - .480 [12.2] Dia
Tactile "Key-Pad" Dome Switches
- For use as momentary contact switches
- 4 legged design for superior performance
- Ideal for wide variety of switching surfaces - single or double sided PCB's, flex circuits or membranes
- Available on tape and reel for automated pick and place assembly applications. "Key-Pad" domes are not designed to be soldered to board.
- Available stacked packed in tubes of 800 pieces. Unique design keeps an air pocket between domes to insure that only one dome will be picked up at a time.
- Adhesive spacer material available to create standard and custom keypad arrays. Provides the proper spacing between the circuit board and the top sealing surface for the "Key-Pad" Dome.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated (Gold plating available)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 220°F (-40°C to 105°C)
* Key-Pad Domes are designed to be placed on board, not soldered
MAXI SERIES - .480 [12.20] DIA
|TUBE (800 PER)||TAPE & REEL (4000 PER)|
|CAT NO.||CAT NO.||HEIGHT ±.004[±0.10]||TRIP FORCE||REBOUND FORCE||CLICK RATIO|
|5173||5173TR||.026 [0.65]||7.8 oz [220g]||3.0 oz [85g]||40%-70%|
|5174||5174TR||.030 [0.75]||9.9 oz [280g]||3.2 oz [90g]||50%-80%|
|5175||5175TR||.030 [0.75]||12.0 oz [340g]||3.5 oz [100g]||50%-80%|
|5176||5176TR||.031 [0.80]||14.8 oz [420g]||4.2 oz [120g]||50%-80%|
Click Ratio: (Trip Force - Rebound Force) / Trip Force. Choose a higher click ratio for switches that will click or snap when activated. Use lower click ratios for a more conventinal feeling switch.
|ADHESIVE SPACER- SINGLE SIDED|
|5200||36.00 ||24.00 ||.009 [235µm]|